Cheesecake in a flash.
If you love cheesecake, but also love the thought of creating a pudding in a flash then this retro, no-bake cheesecake recipe is most definitely
- 150g (5 oz) digestive biscuits
- 45g (1 1/2 oz) butter
- 110g (4 oz) caster sugar, divided
- 120ml whipping cream
- 150g (5 oz) dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder mixed with a little hot water
- 1 (200g) tub full fat cream cheese
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the caster sugar. Press into a 18cm (7 in) cake tin and refrigerate.
- Whip cream until soft peak stage. Add cooled melted chocolate, then the cocoa powder mix. Blend well and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together. Fold in cream/chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread into tin on top of crushed biscuits. Freeze for one hour.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then serve.